User avatar

fothi

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hearing Ky (running title)

    Well, I didn't find anything awkward or slow about the plot or action, if that is what you mentioned before to look for. Jace did seem to turn rather quickly, ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: the dentist

    In the beginning, I was sure that this was supposed to be funny, like a satire of people that are afraid of the dentist almost. Especially with certain lines like.. ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Future Soldier

    I definitely appreciate the use of simple words and not overly complicated diction in the piece.. or else I definitely would not have been able to understand... well.. maybe.. my ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: No title yet...

    Well, I definitely thought you did a good job with character development. By the end the main character was fully developed. I felt like I got a sense of who ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cher's Tails.

    I really loved that piece. I enjoyed the simple language... and how it seemed to fit the dog perfectly while not just sounding like any dog... but a dog with ...

    Aug 3, 2007


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming