User avatar

forest_ofthe_nightingale

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Do You See?

    Yeah sorry about the rushed end and all- im going to edit it as soon as i can- the "old ugly book" is a joke, by the way. :D

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Mirror

    Whoa, I'm just curious here- are you guys (soccerfreak and Once Upon A dream) having the same thoughts? Sorry- I just had to ask. :D Anyway, to explain the third ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Running

    OK, i like the this poem and the idea behind it, but I'm wondering, did you mean to have "pain" and "rain" rhyme in the first stanza? It takes away ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mysterious Door

    I love the ending. Its flows really smoothly and leaves no explanation... that can be a perfect way to end.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Title pending poll. Wow, this was cathartic.

    I liked the sinister feel here. It made me want to hurt the person who was talking. That's really awesome.

    Sep 25, 2005


it is quite something to wound someone and then pity their scars
— canopy