User avatar

forest_ofthe_nightingale

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Hate

    OK, this has potential, but it jumps too quickly from the cutting to telling the mother what the subject has been doing. Why did that person tell on themself? Why ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Upon that Meadow

    This poem is soo beautiful! There was only one minorly minor thing I could barely find "wrong" (i probably shouldn't even label it as "wrong") OK, just put quote marks ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: "Love can lead the way" Please read and rate if po

    I definitely agree with Dream about the grammar and the second-to-last sentence, but in some other sentences, the order in which you placed the words doesn't sound as good as ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Idealistic vs. Reality

    Yup, i totally agree. It definitely shows how crappy this world is, BUT (oh no, here it comes!) I think the flow of the poem could be a lot better. ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stone Age???

    Hmm... I like some of the description, but its all just little fragments and you don't really get much of a picture... Like here: soft air humming cool buzz silver ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fly

    When I read this, I wasn't really sure how to really read it. I don't know, but it didn't seem to all fit together. I actually like the title (I'm ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Sea of Unworthy Thoughts

    Yeah, um, yoha ( its weird calling you that, but oh well...) I'm gonna take my poem back... and explain a bit too. I actually did start writing a story ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Hidden reality

    I think this is a good poem. It really hit me and I was like "yeah, I completely agree with that." but I don't quite understand the phrase "It was ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I love it. I mean you.

    This is a really awesome poem, but I don't like how you doubled phrases twice in a row: Let me forget let me forget Or let me go let me ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Drowned

    Ok, this is a really awesome poem, but there's just one thing that kinda bugged me. before I found you sprawled in a romantic heap on the sand (but still ...

    Sep 8, 2005


The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
— Aristotle