User avatar

flytodreams

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Illusion

    Hiya, Matt realized that his lungs were crying for oxygen and he loudly gulped for air. It flows better if you type 'gulped loudly' instead of 'loudly gulped'. Like archer123 ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Hunter: Prologue

    Hiya! It was really good. :D I found it very interesting, and your writing style is very lucid. You could add a little more description though, to balance out the ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight

    I've only read the first book. :oops: As most people round here think, I don't think it deserved even a quarter of the popularity it got. I don't hate it, ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dreams of Giants

    Hi, WOW! This was really good, better than the prologue. :) I adored the way you wrote all the action, although I agree with RubinLikes2Write. You could add some more ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dreams of Giants

    Hi, I really liked this piece. It flowed wonderfully, and the vocabulary level was great. I didn't notice anything wrong. Only the prologue doesn't seem to hint at anything much ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Perpetual abstinence

    Hello! It's Q from Facebook. 8) I really enjoyed this, the style was beautiful and artsy. The sentences flowed really well. All the best with the contest! :smt038

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: No title...yet (prologue)

    Hello! I really enjoyed this. Your writing style is so fresh, modern and interesting, I adore it. The description of the princesses could be shortened to keep the reader reading, ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Undercover and Undiscovered

    Hi, I suck at critiquing, but I'll try my best. ^_^ This piece was really far too short. It was empty of description or characterization or any sort of detail. ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Unzipped; I

    I'm here! 8) Well, I was getting confused with the flashbacks and then the maybe you might want to smooth that out. That was the only thing I noticed that ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Logan, Necromancer Prologue (Revised)

    Hi, This is a very well-written piece! :) I enjoyed it. But I caught one mistake. Once upon a time, in an ordinary… In fact, scrap that, I am Logan ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Project Lazurus

    I think you kind of switched POVs in the beginning. Since he worked in the kitchens, there was always the faint smell of flour lingering around him. He found little ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    Just Wacky by Andy Griffith. It was weird, dorky, insane, nonsensical... :o I was going NUTS while reading it...sheesh. :?

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Forbidden Violets Ch. 1 Part 2

    Hi, "Alexandru's father is going to have you killed. Don't ask me how I know...just trust me. Do you trust me, Corina?" Daniel asked, standing up. That's all very well, ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Forbidden Violets

    Hi Wow, that was very well-written. Your choice in words, the was all so eloquent. The dialogue was also well-done, as it was so realistic. He was already in human ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Kingdom beyond Reality: Book One - Untitled

    Hey, I liked this very much. It was very interesting because the...action, I guess...kept the reader interested. The only thing that stuck out (at me) was: “Sunny! Sunny!” he whispered ...

    Jul 4, 2008


When a person tells you you hurt them, you don't get to decide you didn't.
— Louis C. K.