Random avatar

flowerblossom856

  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: Transcendence

    oh my god! you are extremely gifted. I'm a poet also and I will never be as good as you! keep up the good work! I have also been given ...

    Oct 25, 2016
  • Other » Narrative, General Re: Lonely(English Task)

    I can write this type of stuff, although my specialty is poetry.

    Oct 25, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Writing

    I agree totally I love to write more than anything, Though my speciality is poetry.

    Oct 25, 2016
  • Other » Narrative, General Re: Lonely(English Task)

    so what is it about?

    Oct 25, 2016
  • Other » Narrative, General Re: Lonely(English Task)

    wow! this is good

    Oct 25, 2016


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein