User avatar

firefly882

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ignis: The Fire (Chapter 1)

    Hey, Raina, Firefly here for a review! As I typically review while I'm reading, let's just jump right into it! :) (Blue words) represent my personal comments Green words are ...

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Silhouettes - Chapter 1

    Hey there, Seshat, Firefly in for a review! Alright, well for starters my first thought when reading your post was: "Whoa," and it wasn't a good whoa! Your chapter is ...

    Jan 4, 2012
  • Script » General, General Re: Atomization (Part Seven)

    Hey, Vas. Firefly here for a review! I've never reviewed a script before, and wouldn't know the first thing about fixing one. But I'll go with what I can! I ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Reemergence

    Hey there, Mossyra. Firefly here for a review! Usually I review while reading through, so my overall impressions will be made towards the end of this post. (Blue words) represent ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Inspiring Ones ~ Prologue.

    Hey Emilie, Firefly here for that review! Re-Edited with Paragraphs Paragraphs are lovely! :P Well, since I usually review while reading I'll just jump right into it! At the end, ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: [Empyrosis] Chapter Two

    Hey there, Firefly again! Alright, instead of giving comments in the beginning I'll give them at the end. Reason being that I find it much easier to review as I ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Balance: Lydia Rain

    Hey there, Berlynn. Firefly here for a review! Well, since I usually conduct my reviews while reading, I guess I'll jump right into it! Any further comments I have on ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Grass(working title) chapter 2

    Hey there, Firefly again! So reviewing chapter one just wasn't enough. I thought I'd go ahead and check out chapter two, also! Well, no sense in putting off the inevitable. ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Grass (working title)

    Hey there, Kurald. Firefly here for a review! I frankly have no idea what's in my readers' mind upon reading Does anyone? Compare a novel to a painting--the artist paints ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Tower Girls- 1

    Hey there, Stella! Firefly here, returning the favor of a review! Mmm, a fairytale. Delicious! Though, admittedly, Rapunzel never was my favorite, I do love how you made it your ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unseen [Prologue-Chapter 1]

    Hey there, Miniauthor. Firefly here for a review! First, let me start by saying that I'm not very big on posting more than one chapter (or, in your case, a ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: [Empyrosis] Chapter One (edited!)

    Hello, iceprincess. Firefly here for a review! You'll be pleased to know that I found this to be a pretty good read, and I don't give that compliment out very ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Rozion: The Warrior Within

    Hey, Veiyloxx! It's Firefly again. I'm glad to see that you've added more detail to your story. It's given it more depth, showing us what's going on rather than telling. ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The King of None Prologue

    Hello, bElL3! Firefly here for a review! First of all, I'd like to congratulate you on making an attempt at writing fantasy. It can be pretty difficult to effectively set ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Warrior Within

    Hey there, Firefly here for a review! Before I begin, I must be honest with you. You more or less won't like what I'm about to tell you, but I ...

    Jul 15, 2010


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian