User avatar

finishedmakingsense

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Escape.

    Thanks for the reviews! Yeah, I put in the swears because it really just fits in with the character- it goes with the stream of consciousness feeling of the story. ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Roses and Rejection

    Thanks everyone for the reviews. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with this piece, I might just leave it be and carry on, or continue editing it. ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: this film is not yet rated

    I loved the feeling to this but some parts just didn't flow too well. If you changed around some of the lines, it would work better. I can't imagine it ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Creep

    You have a beautiful writing style. It's descriptive and poetic, it made me want to read it. Well done.

    Apr 1, 2010


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare