User avatar

fearlessalways13

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Parasite: The Corruptive Shadow - Chapter 1

    This is probably one of the best first chapters I've read here on YWS! Though it's a bit on the short side, it's gripping and, overall, very good. However, there ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stigma Of Love

    This is very good. I like the form of it being a letter, and the plot idea is awesome and fascinating. However, there were quite a few spelling/grammatical errors, particularly ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Mirage (Chapt. 1)

    Wow. I have nothing bad to say! This is, hands-down, one of the best first chapters I've seen here on YWS, and maybe even one of the best by a ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Pregnant Majesty - Chapter Two

    Hi! I'm finally getting around to commenting on chapter two of this wonderful story. (: Though I liked the length of the first chapter better, this was very good. I ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Pregnant Majesty - Chapter One

    Hi there! This was an outstanding introduction to a novel I'm definitely putting on my list of must-reads. Seriously! Your character development was great, and I liked the way you ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Introduction: The End

    This is a very well-written introduction! The description was so jarring, so realistic, and I could picture everything as if it were happening in front of me. The suspenseful ending ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Define me?

    Hi there! I'm fearlessalways13, and I'd just like to say a few words about your piece. Overall, I think the raw emotion you put into this was evident. To me, ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bikes and Books - Chapter One

    Hey! As I said in the e-mail I sent you, I really, really liked the beginning of this story. It's abstract, not one of those, "Hey, I'm so and so, ...

    Jan 16, 2011


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal