User avatar

farq4d

help i've fallen and i can't get up

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: prayers without answer (revisited)

    hardly, this is the only poem I have ever written that I liked, so I just made it 7 stanzas instead of 5 to go along with the religious imagery

    Apr 10
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: prayers without answer (revisited)

    thank you for your review!

    Apr 10
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: sooner than later (happy birthday, darling boy)

    thanks for taking the time to leave such an in-depth review. I was going between doing parenthesis but i didn't like the look of it visually, but maybe they would ...

    Mar 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter 1: A Truck and a Bar

    I thought so but I wasn%u2019t sure! Looking forward to reading it

    Feb 28
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: [​and the sea has eaten montreal by now]

    in love with this

    Aug 27, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: [​and the sea has eaten montreal by now]

    in love with this

    Aug 27, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: into the far wood

    Hi! Thanks for your comment, this was sort of a fleshing out process of an idea I have been thinking about for a while. There will be more soon but ...

    Jul 7, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: into the far wood

    Thanks for sharing your feedback! This is a concept I have for a logg bf er story so I was trying to flesh it out a little and see what ...

    Jul 3, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: into the far wood

    Thanks for your feedback! This is an idea I have for a larger story that wouldn%u2019t necessarily start with this snippet. I was just trying to flesh it out a ...

    Jul 2, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: into the far wood

    Thank you! This is a concept for a bigger story I%u2019ve been thinking about so I appreciate your review!

    Jul 2, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: into the far wood

    Thank you for your review!

    Jul 2, 2025
  • Short Story » General, Dramatic Re: bedtime eulogies

    ahhhh thank you for your review, im glad the first metaphor was clear enough I didnt know if it was too ambiguous.

    Feb 24, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: mother's worry

    thank you for taking the time to leave this review

    Nov 4, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: mother's worry

    thank you for takin the time to read it

    Nov 4, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: mother's worry

    thanks so much for your review!

    Nov 4, 2024


sometimes you just have to cry over spilled milk, and that is okay
— Youbeaucupid