User avatar

f1shes

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The First Time

    ^ I put up my revised version that I did today, if anyone cares to read it. Yes, the guy beat her up. It trying to suggest that Maple is ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The First Time

    ^ Thanks for the review. If you want me to maybe help with the climax it would be great if you'd tell me what you don't understand. Or I'll just ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The First Time

    ^ Thanks for the review!

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The First Time

    Hey, foxfire here... The story overall from my perspective tells of a relationship between sisters and the events in the forest. Overall, the story has a sense of atmosphere and ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled Story (Part 3)

    ^ Thank you for the review.

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Flash Fiction

    Now I think about it, I do understand where you are coming from. I'm not the brightest of all people so I don't tend to notice hints. When you do ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Flash Fiction

    @ Skins Thank you so much for the review. I do use a lot of commas, so I will go through later today and add more conjunctions to the piece ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Flash Fiction

    Cheers! I'm here as asked =) I haven't noticed any bad grammar mistakes and I had no trouble following the flow of text, that's a + for you. I'll agree ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Inside

    I think the stanzas in this piece have a lot of meaning to them, but I'd like the poem much more if the structure of each stanza varied more. It ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Three Poems I wrote this year

    Ok, Flower here and I will be your reviewer for the evening! Welcome to YWS by the way, I hope you are enjoying yourself here. -Softly, he whispered an answer ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Flash Fiction

    First of all, Welcome to YWS. I'm Kit, and if you haven't already, go to the welcome mat and introduce yourself. Now, onto your story- It's interesting. I think the ...

    Jun 21, 2010


But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took