Random avatar

esthersanti1600

  • Art » Realistic, General Re: Boxes Full of Smoke and Mirrors

    Thank you so much, Flume! I ended up taking the little part about the magician out in later drafts, and I didn't even notice that typo, so it was lucky! ...

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Art » Realistic, General Re: Boxes Full of Smoke and Mirrors

    Thank you! I absolutely love your advice and will work on the ending; I was a little iffy about it too. Thanks so much for your great feedback and for ...

    Feb 25, 2021
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: on the outside

    Hello! I also don't have a ton of experience with poetry, so my opinion isn't quite as seasoned as I would like it to be. I would like to say ...

    Feb 24, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Wise Women

    This is really sweet, thank you!

    Dec 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Wise Women

    Thank you man! The stanzas were actually lost in the formatting on here, wasn't sure why but I couldn't fix it.

    Dec 1, 2020


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong