User avatar

emoglobiin

  • Short Story » Narrative, Dramatic Re: ​The Astronaut

    That was absolutely beautiful. You've done a great job describing the emotions of the characters - I could feel it myself as if I was there. The way you used ...

    Aug 7, 2016
  • Lyrics » Realistic, Lyrical Re: I'm So So Sorry

    Wow. I could try to say something, but as I'm not a great reviewer who notices small details, I'm not going to try to jump over my shadow. All I ...

    Aug 6, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Her

    This is such a sweet story, it made my heart melt! It reminded me of my first love:) I love the description of her gray eyes, such a great use ...

    Aug 6, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Lost In Time

    Really love how you've described the nature - the candyfloss sky, cool calm breeze, seagulls squawking - it all adds a lot of emotion to this story and creates a ...

    Aug 6, 2016


The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree