User avatar

eeh03

  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: A Flower at the Foot of the Cross

    Hiya, just came across your poem so heres a little review. Just a pre-warning, any constructive criticism I may give is not for you to immediately change your poem, but ...

    Jan 27, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: One snowy morning

    Hiya, just came across your poem so heres a little review. Just a pre-warning, any constructive criticism I may give is not for you to immediately change your poem, but ...

    Jan 23, 2019
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Politics Re: downpour

    This is beautiful. The imagery is lovely and very affective. I especially like the alliteration of 'f' at the beginning of the first 3 lines of the 3rd/4th stanza, it, ...

    Jan 16, 2019


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown