User avatar

eeh03

  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: A Flower at the Foot of the Cross

    Hiya, just came across your poem so heres a little review. Just a pre-warning, any constructive criticism I may give is not for you to immediately change your poem, but ...

    Jan 27, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: One snowy morning

    Hiya, just came across your poem so heres a little review. Just a pre-warning, any constructive criticism I may give is not for you to immediately change your poem, but ...

    Jan 23, 2019
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Politics Re: downpour

    This is beautiful. The imagery is lovely and very affective. I especially like the alliteration of 'f' at the beginning of the first 3 lines of the 3rd/4th stanza, it, ...

    Jan 16, 2019


I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights