User avatar

dreamBig

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Death

    Hey! Dreams here! First of all, I liked this a lot, although, I agree with jDawn in how you need to avoid run on sentences. Death's hollow eyes followed the ...

    Mar 19, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Morphia Chapter One

    - Characters. The brother is a mystery to me, tell me a little about him in the first chapter. Make something up, like how much he hated the Morphilians' for ...

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Bizarre Chapter 1

    Hi! I agree completely with NepoGirl up there. It was good yet it lacked description. Points - Be more descriptive really show us what is going on here and put ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rice Crispies

    That's fun! Now I'm in the mood for rice crispies. * Raids the kitchen and comes back with a box* Okay, so enjoyed it a lot! Crunchy, crispy, hence their ...

    Jul 28, 2010


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt