User avatar

dragnet

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fear

    This is a fabulous story, I just wish there was more! I am always so sad when your work ends for it is always so magnificent! I enjoy the vocabuloary ...

    Oct 31, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Raindrops to Ashes

    Oh my goodness, I thought that this was an amazing peice! I love your writing, and I envy it! This type of writing I can achieve on my rare days, ...

    Oct 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Defender Of Love.

    I thought that it was a good poem, though it could use a little bit of work. Every poem has a beat, like a song, and sometimes I felt that ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Deleted 21

    I really liked this. I though that this was one of those poems that one could read and find more then one meaning to it, the obvious meaning, and then ...

    Oct 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Prologue I (Edited)

    Dear Echo, Firstly, I love your title. The second I saw it, I thought "Damn! That sounds like something I really want to read." You are really putting it out ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Red Robes

    What is a black robe and a red robe? I think that there needs to be a lot more description. And he had a quest to get the female dragon's ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Serial Killer

    First thing, I love the idea of the kill out of the view of a serial killers eyes. But I have some questions. How did she get into serial killing? ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: untitled- this piece needs critique! very badly!

    Firstly, you need to capital names. Walker and Bell's names were not capitalized at the beginning and it confused me for a minute. Secondly, in serious writing, we do not ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (2)

    Hey, this is good, just a comment. Vara is angry that she's being ignored and steam flies out of her ears. That sounded weird, seeing as steam doesn't exactly fly ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (1)

    I think that it was very good and extreamly well-written. It was very good and you should totally continue it. I'm thinking that it should be chapter one. Prolouges are ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Nyx's Children, Part 1

    I liked this very much. It is very good, with just enough mystery and what is going on to keep people reading but not enough to make them say I ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Renegade - Prologue

    You need more details. That is my only review. Half the time I was like, I have no idea what is going on. So, add a lot more detail into ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dollhouse-Prologue

    Wow, this was very good, even though it was not particularly long. The only thing that I need to say is that, and the end of the first sentence, you ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue: Once Upon a Midnight Dreary...

    I do like this quite a lot. It's very good and there is little that is bothering me. However, there is one single thing. On the letter from Alexa's grandfather, ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Midnight Sensations Chapter I (PART ONE)

    Oh, wow, that was really awsome! I think that it was really cool, but it needs a little more description, and I was kind of confused witha bunch of stuff ...

    Feb 14, 2010


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman