User avatar

djwicca

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bennett's collection

    Thx so much for the ideas! i really appreciated it! It's a work in progress, i'm adding more chapters, and yes, i know the spelling sucks, i have some issues ...

    Nov 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Like a Phoenix, She Rises

    Wow that was amazing! people are over my shoulder right now and we all agree! contuine it please! I ( we ) must have more!

    Oct 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dream.

    I like the idea but you need to add on to the discriptions. To basic but otherwise amazing!

    Oct 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prolouge: An Introduction to Chester M Tabby

    Amazing idea! I am a ture fan of the Chester Cat, so seeing this book idea makes me wish you have writen more! Please contiune writing it!

    Aug 27, 2011


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon