User avatar

deleted_5

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Fire and The After

    Wow, this was well written. But, all stories aren't perfect. (Yet :D ) So, here's a quick edit. Now, I usually talk about the characters in my critiques, so I'll ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Romance/ Fantasy Fiction

    Hmmm, this is getting quite interesting. You have quite a bit of work to do on it though.... it's not bad. :D I won't be as nit-picky as Pips over ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dougs story

    ............ Okay bud, first of all, you need to have two reviews before you post a story. It's a 2:1 ratio. Second of all, you need to use proper grammar ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Question Chapter 3

    Hi Armagan!! I've been waiting for ages for this!! It's really coming along! :D And now for the review! I will butcher it and tear it to shreds! :D Dad ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Artemis Fowl Fanfic: Chapter 2

    Okaaaaaay, I haven't read a lot of the Artemis Fowl books, but I do know what you're talking about.... kinda. And now for the fun part!!! :D Like Ofir said, ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Child of One - Chapter 1

    Okay bud. Couple of pointers. First of all, you need to keep the 2:1 ratio on stories. For every story, you need two reviews. Get one more review for me ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fantasy Romance

    Go Pippie!!! All though, I was totally ready to give the big review, thanks for that!! my comments are just suggestions so ignore them if you want hope I've helped! ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue ~ Burned

    Ditto with Threnody. Also, like Jay said, you need to have 2 reviews. Just letting you know. My baby brother Jack and my parents were getting burned alive in its ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Purple Paperclip Part 1

    Helloooo Elitehusky, are you ready for the edit of your life? Let the edit begin!!! There once was a purple paperclip Despite it’s location, it was quite pleased To the ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Love's Consumption

    Yeah, I agree with Meep. It is really morbid. But there is one thing I'd like you to do. As you probably know, here at YWS we have a 2:1 ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: VENGEANCE (Working Title)

    I have to agree with tnme22. It is quite lengthy for a prologue. For further notice, don't make your chapters that long like tnme22 said. We don't like reviewing HUGE ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Question Chapter 2

    Hello again!!! I can't wait to edit this!!! I'm so excited!! (Don't worry, I do this to many people when I get asked to edit!! He he) Prepare for an ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Question Chapter 1

    Hellooo Armagan! I would love to edit this for you! LOL! :smt081 And I am so glad you want people to be harsh! All though some have said I am ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shepherd's Lamb (working title) Prologue

    Hellooooooo Maki-chan!! I really like your story. Although it reminds me of a bloody version of Edgar Allen Poe's 'A tell tale heart' with a bit more religion involved. Anywho, ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Not sure (Any ideas?)

    Hi borntoshop. Welcome to YWS. I know you might've heard this, but there is a 2:1 ratio on reviews that is mandatory. And I'll do a simpler review on you. ...

    Feb 8, 2009


Who, being loved, is poor?
— Oscar Wilde