User avatar

deleted2

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Curst by a Breath

    Hey Dono, Here’s the review ^^ I know you prefer overall comments, and I’ll give them, but I’ll still point out some little things =] dying wish damning my body ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Owl Eyes Part Two of Three

    ^_^ Hey again. I didn’t have Mama’s eye. I'm not sure what you mean with this. “WHAT?” Personally I think lower case italics would look a better. Caps tend to ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Owl Eyes (Part One of Three)

    Hey there, I'll be nitpicky, if you don't mind :wink: and working on the belief that “us honourables should stick together,” Capitalize the H. Crash bang, punch flying, limbs flailing, ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: random part of a story

    Hey ^^ I enjoyed reading this. It was a random fragment, yes, but it didn't matter so much. You developped everything good enough for this to stand on its own. ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The first chapter of my book sixty-two hundred

    Hey there ^^ Hope the review is useful : I watched blue-white fire corse along the spine of my home causing the outer sphere to collapse. [s]corse[/s] course. Then I ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Split Personalities 3.1

    Hey there, I've noticed that this is the last of the parts that is on YWS, so I'm hoping you'll be posting more sometime. When you do, try to remember ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Split personalities 2.2

    I'm sure you had no idea that I was going to be reviewing this ;) I'm quite fascinated by this story, which is why I'm reviewing all of the parts. ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Split personalities 2.1

    It’s me. Again. ^_^ I find it interesting how your character interacts with "herself". It’s complicated to give a voice (or thoughts) attitude, without being able to describe the person ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: S.P. 1.2

    Guess who’s back? Yup. Me. Wooo ^^ Here it goes: Again! Why italics? I fought the war to bottle the screams and take a look at the damage. Bottle? Do ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: S.P. 1.1

    Hey again, Here’s the review: Ouch! That hurt! Not too fond of this beginning. It doesn’t work so well as an opening sentence for a chapter. You’ll need something stronger. ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Split personalities 0.1

    Hey there. I’m on a reviewing spree, and will be reviewing all parts of this story that are up right now. Hope that makes you a happy panda - so ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter Parody

    Haha !! I love this ! It's so absolutely random ^^ (Hermione appears, barely dressed) *grins* You're epic. Harry: Oh, shucks. I love the comments Harry makes. And Hermione's whole ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Be Mine, Valentine

    Hey there, First off, I'm going to second (third?) what the previous reviewers said; ^_^ it's romantic, and adorable! Yeah, wish I was feeling like that. I love this! With ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Through the Eyes of Man

    Hey there, ^_^ Before I start being nitpicky, I'd like to mention that I thought this was a good piece of work. It caught my attention, and held it all ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Rushing from door to door...

    Hey there, I'll be your reviewer today ^_^ First off - I think you should split up your paragraphs. They're huge! Now, let's get on with the nitpicks :wink: Rushing ...

    Feb 17, 2009


HONK
— The Golden Goose