User avatar

deleted2

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Family Restaurant

    Hey there, Seeing as you have no reviews yet, I'm here to check your story out. It had been a morning filled with cherry blossoms, sprinkling the ground like candies ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Onmitsu - Chapter II

    Here as requested :] I decided that, after Ohagi put me to bed, I would kill my father. I don't think you need the first comma. not a dead one, ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: .

    Here as per request ^^ Feel free to come back and leave me another piece to review, anytime. Only today was Thursday. Today was a Thursday would sound better. Clair ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Say You Mean It - 1.2

    Here as requested, KJ dearest! I enjoyed reading that - you write very well - and I think you've done a great job with developping the characters. You focus on ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: S.P. 0.1

    Hey there, Here as requested =] No. The one opposite me was breathing slightly. I watched her chest go up and down, sighing in the relief that I wasn’t responsible ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Return to the stars-- Chapter one

    *snuggles kitteh* Thanks for posting this, it's awesome. Don't want nitpicks ? Aww, but they're so fun to do. I'll do my best to resist the temptation >.> I love ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Horus

    Hey there, Connie dearest. Here as requested (though, I'm sorry, very late.) Just a few little nitpicks: Repetition. You use tormented, then tornmenters, almost consequtive sentences. The word "caw" i

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Llama Boy

    Hey there, Teddy dearest! Here as requested ^_^ The new boy’s mother was pushing him in his wheelchair. The class stared at him, disbelieving their eyes. disbelieving their eyes isn't ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Empty Spaces Pt. 1

    Hey there, Connie dearest! ^^ The streets of the town were lonely, save for the dust that the breeze stirred up on occasion; forming into tiny vortexes that waltzed down ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Owl Eyes (The Final Part)

    Stella dearest ^^ I came back to review part 3 as promised. As the other parts are, this one, too, is adorably cute. The entire concept may be prone to ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [deleted]

    *salutes* Here as requested, Poppy dearest ! You've asked for an overall, so I'll be sure to do that. The occasional nitpick might appear randomly... I find it hard to ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: See Emily Play

    Hello there, Thai ^^ *Refrains from biting you* =] Heh, okay. Review it is. She was my aristocratic, Aristocats watching princess with brown curly hair. To me, it looked as ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am fire

    Hey there, my Adna dearest ^_^ So, here's your general opinion review of the poem, seeing as I am rather failacular at it myself and am therefor incapable of giving ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Say You Mean It - 1.1

    Hey there, KJ. Loved by strangers and a hypnotizing sex symbol with her music. This sentence doesn’t flow so well. Restructure it, maybe? Something along the lines of “Loved by ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Onmitsu

    Hey there ^_^ Here for the review, as requested! Review for part I. Your opening sentence is great - it caught my attention immediatly. By all means, do not change ...

    Feb 21, 2009


don't try me bro
— Seirre