User avatar

deleted

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Ode to divorce a.k.a. Wendy's Last Poem

    I was pretty sad. I will work on it

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Aleana

    PET PEEVES> "as though". ick (x2) runing through trees= metephoric jogging becomes out of place. YWS needs to have a category for first drafts.

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To set an example (MY FIRST WRITING POST)

    Thank you for your critique, Bob.

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To set an example (MY FIRST WRITING POST)

    not my intentions, my apologies to all who read this. Did I fix ok? Anyway, thier reactions were exactly what I was looking for from this piece. The entire 'idea' ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To set an example (MY FIRST WRITING POST)

    You too SNOIK? (I know you didnt yell snoik, but that brit sure did) :-(

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To set an example (MY FIRST WRITING POST)

    WTF! I was having fun here for like the first three days. I write something after I was inspired by a friend, and I realize it is not going to ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled -- Suggestions welcome

    Ach. My is repeated too much. Try simplifying the sentence. Suggestion: “Why did you summon me?” I asked, bowing my head with eyes closed. My hair slid to the front ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: .

    Clumpy? I want to fall in love again.

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled -- Suggestions welcome

    Ummm. I feel like I am missing the point.

    Sep 24, 2006


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain