-
Re: Would You, Life, Revenge, apocalyps, Still not getting any
Here is the compilation of my reviews for each poem: - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - Would ...
Feb 11, 2009 -
Re: The only part worth telling (revised)
thanks for all your reviews! I am finally going through and making all the corrections that were suggested. Muchos gracias!
Feb 10, 2009 -
Re: Luck and Jealousy
Burning through like the paper, Wrote on with your unfulfilled words.
Feb 6, 2009 -
Re: The only part worth telling (revised)
Thank you all so much! Your reviews have been so helpful. :] --- daydreamer9
Jan 31, 2009 -
Re: A little time
Of course! Where you say: "I woke up to the sound of footsteps. I raised my head, and saw three humans walk in. They smelled..sad." You could possibly do something ...
Jan 28, 2009 -
Re: Catnap ch. 1
Especially for a first attempt, I think you are off to a good start. My only advice is to not to rely as heavily on dialogue and let your narrator ...
Jan 28, 2009
