User avatar

daydreamer9

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: God's children

    This is a very touching piece. I like how you used a subject for conventional for the foundation of your poem. It's very simple and can relate to many. I ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The One

    This piece perfectly depicts the confusion attached to love. All in all, I thouroghly enjoyed the piece, but I do have some critiques. You are sitting next to that person ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Little Miss Photogenic- CHAPTER 3 - Edited.

    General Note: Big paragraphs tend to dissuade readers. Try shortening them. First of all, remember that with each quote, you should start a new paragraph. There are many instances in ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: All Flesh Fades

    This story stangely touched me. I cannot truly review it, even though I believe there are some grammatical errors. Incredible work. My only suggestion is to try simplify some of ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The meaning of: green means go

    Wow. This is a very touching piece. I was amazed by the meaning and the percpective. I do have some critiques though. Her alarm screeches, 6:00 A.M., but she is ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Bright Lights

    The intonation was marvelous. I'm not quite one to critique poetry . . . or maybe I'm just blinded by the deeper meaning in "Bright Lights". :] It did in ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Shiyru Tournament: Chapter Two

    This is a very complex piece for me and I think it's a little hard to review. Maybe it's because I enjoyed the story so much! First off, your dialogue ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Life, Love, and Chocolate (Ch. 1)

    All in all, I think this a great first chapter. There are a few gramatical errors and some other suggections I have for you though. First of all, you say ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jackson aka Owl

    I think you are off to a good start. A few things did confuse me, but overall it was entertaining. Who is Eagle? and if he gave Jackson money which ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Tainted Window

    This is a very true poem is very true. Too many people look out of a 'tainted window'. My only advice is, if possible to find a stronger end word. ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To Lily

    Real poetry should capture you and take you into a deep state of emotion. Never have I felt so compassionate about a character in a poem. This is an amazing ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A little time

    This is sounds like a very interesting contest! What you have is quite heart touching. You've laid a good foundation, but I believe you could improve it. I suggest that ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Diary 3

    This is an interesting start to a fantasy story. I can guess where this might be turning, and am quite interested. It seems like you are off to a good ...

    Jan 28, 2009


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky