Random avatar

davy89irox

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Traitors Get What They Deserve

    Man - that was a great title - i wanted to read it :(

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Winds of Change

    Actually - i talked to my friend, and he told me i wasn't writing enough lol - i didn't realize i was supposed to critique other ppls poems - so ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Snow, Weather, Winter

    This is a beautiful piece. I like your use of alliteration, that really got my attention. I like the progression of your poem, like how its so bleak & depressed ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Cloudy Sunset (a haiku selection)

    im impressed - i love Haiku i dont use it much because i am long winded but you do it really well. Thailand sounds amazing, this is really neat work

    Mar 7, 2010


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather