User avatar

dankmemelord

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: What Lies Ahead

    Hey, I can't wait to read and review this! Praise: Your vocabulary was exceptional. Also you used great figurative language, Overall this was a good story. It was fun to ...

    Dec 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Arcana; Prolouge

    Hello! First of all, I like the style you wrote this in. This was an amazing prologue and I'm exited to read the next part of the story. This also ...

    Dec 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: I Do

    Hello! This is my first time reviewing a poem so sorry if this is bad. First some corrections, I think that you should have a more defined rhyme scheme. Though ...

    Dec 11, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Knives

    First of all hello! Praise: The story has a modern feel to it. Also Your character's personality is clearly shown in the first paragraph. I like your use of figurative ...

    Dec 10, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Revisiting Abracadabra

    I love your use of imagery throughout the story I can clearly see what you are trying to depict. In the first paragraph on the third line you spelled the ...

    Dec 9, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: My fantasization that compels me to study

    It was fun to read it had a very soft feel to it. It was extremely relate able. In the first sentence when you say "such a cold weather outside.." ...

    Dec 8, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, General Re: Like a Citrus

    Hello! I love the imagery you used i can see all the citrus trees. When you said "I produced my phone from my pocket and dialed the emergency number" it ...

    Dec 4, 2015


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words