User avatar

d@ydre@mer27

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re:

    Hey there, you caught me in a rare mood....I don't normally review fantasy but this caught my fancy. Very well written, great job! I could picture the calm of her ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: That lonely road (Memory Lane) Part 1

    Ehh I'll be honest with you, I didn't care for it that much. Everything I was thinking about it has already been put out there so I'll just re-iterate the ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Miles and Rivers

    Yay a post in H.F! My favorite forum. ;D Daydreamer here and I really liked this piece. It was an interesting look into a side of the war that hasn't ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Middle to End (nicknamed)

    Daydreamer here! I won't go into too much detail with this mostly because I have school and don't have the time so I apologize in advance ok? First of all ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Broken

    All I have to say is that this is very well done, excellent writing. You have a lot of talent. I won't go into detail since almost everything has been ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Story Of Lisa, Who Didn't Think She Was Beautiful

    Oh my gosh this was really beautiful! Very well done, I don't even want to nitpick anything about it. But if I had to I had two things that stood ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ali's Hot Dogs *Edited*

    Hey Elinor! For being ''very rough'' this was ''very good''! The idea of a young woman running a hotdog stand for money so she won't be evicted from her apartment ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Red Shrew

    I was given a character (The Shrew) and a setting (the Academy of Heavenly Business) in my creative writing class. This is the story I created. It is sattirical, but ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Reunion

    Oh my goodness, this was very good. Your grammer and spelling are nearly perfect, one thing I noticed though that made me laugh because it seemed so out of place ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Decadence

    Wow! This was amazing and I mean that. You should be really really proud of this. I enjoyed every last decadent bit of it! It was fleshed out with plenty ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Last Cowboy

    He stands, tall and rugged, with hard features and easy eyes. The skin on his face is as weatherbeaten and well-worn as his boots, his faithful boots. Try just saying ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Woman in Red

    Hey there, first of all know that I do normally review poetry and Iam by no means knowledgeable on the subject but the title caught my eye and I just ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Speak Now Chapter One: The Invisible

    I am an outcast. I do all the dirty work and watch others enjoy the time of their lives. Fridays are okay, I thought, what with every one being busy ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Voyage of Kato [2,3,4]

    Hey Pointe! I see you posted more :) I must say I didn't like these chapters as much as the first. They seemed really hurried and fast. I felt like ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I haven't figured out a title yet

    Sorry I don't have a lot of time to review so I'll just give my first impressions ok? First off, this was really good! I enjoyed reading it alot. It ...

    Nov 14, 2010


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus