User avatar

crow514

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: Blood and Water (Part 2)

    Thanks again for your feedback! Thanks for bumping the rating up to 18 . I usually italicize thoughts, but I guess I forgot to do it here. I'll fix that ...

    Jan 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: Blood and Water (Part 1)

    Thank you so much for your feedback! The reason I had Sarah get so spooked when Logan surprised her was because that's generally how I react when I'm super worried ...

    Jan 17, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: Blood and Water (Part 2)

    Thanks again for the feedback! To clarify on Jay, they are actually nonbinary, which is why I rarely use gendered pronouns for them. Jay is Sarah's twin. However, because of ...

    Nov 13, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: Blood and Water (Part 1)

    Thank you so much for the feedback! The "Gay %u2122" was definitely not on purpose. I'm writing the story on a google doc and my friends like messing with me ...

    Nov 7, 2019


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard