User avatar

creativityrules

creativityrules

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Repent

    Hello there, AJ! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today! I'm not sure how I feel about this one. It's quite repetitive at some parts, but some musical ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tactics in witty poetry

    Hello there, Runner. I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today! This is a very cute, unique poem. Well, perhaps 'cute' wouldn't be the right word for it, but ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: When you call a Guardian Angel...

    Hi, Magic! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. I'm not sure what to think of this. You said that it's a prologue? If so, it actually doesn't ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Why Turn Away?

    Hey, Jess! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. First off, the subject of this poem is very good. It's very important and concerns more than just the ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Life, Heart and You.

    Hello, Guilty! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. The first thing I saw when I read this piece was the title. Yes, I know that's obvious, but ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Life She Wanted

    Hi, Crazedasian! My name's Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today. First off, I'd like to welcome you to YWS. I absolutely love it here, and I hope that ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Give me Love

    Hi there, Misstoria! Wow. This is an awesome poem! Although it was cliche in some ways, they were good ways, not tired ways, and that's a hard thing to do. ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Hope ch. 1

    Hey, CS! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today! First off, I'd like to discuss your concept. It seems decent; writing about a girl recovering from an accident ...

    Nov 29, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dating Sucks

    Hey Misstoria! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today! So, you went with a story about vampires, huh? Oh well. It's not my taste (Twilight ruined it for ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am The Unseen One's daughter, you are Death himself.

    Hello there, Spark! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today! Hmm. I'm not sure how I feel about this one. There are some elements that I love about ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: It has been a long journey; at last, I have arrived.

    Hello there, Enzo! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today! First off, welcome to YWS. I hope that you like it here as much as I do! There ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fighting Temptation

    Hello there!! Now this is adorable! As a fellow chocolate lover, I can completely sympathize with you. I loved the way you wrote it; it was charming because it seemed ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life Goes On

    Hello there, Deanie! All in all, this poem was okay. I understood the feelings you conveyed. But, frankly, this poem just didn't seem special. I have no idea how many ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Human Pain

    Hi, SweetEyes! Welcome to YWS! I hope that you like it here as much as I do. There are so many incredibly talented writers on here, and they're very friendly! ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: losing shadows, setting fires

    Hello there! I'm Rose, and I'll be reviewing this piece today! I'm not going to lie; your poem sort of put me in a trance. The imagery you used is ...

    Nov 27, 2011


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar