Random avatar

cplust

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dreamer - Chapter 1

    Okay, one word to you: WOW. I really enjoyed reading that! It was amazing! I can't wait to read more of it! Oh, and I love your writing style! The ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I've Tried To Write You Ten Thousand Times Before

    Hey, IveGotMyWords. I REALLY like your writing style. This poem was really well written, and I could really feel the emotion of it. I loved this piece and can't wait ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: There is a Difference - Prologue

    Yo Gabby! I love the prologue. It's simple and straight to the point like the others said. It was a little bit short, but it kept me interested the whole ...

    Jun 10, 2010


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia