User avatar

cnvalambrosia

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: chapter 1 midnight kiss

    In this you realize how contempt he is. I like how you show that he is contempt without stating it...... I hope you understand this. But, I'll be frank. It ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Thing

    I liked this. Werewolves are my favorite so that hit home. It didn't give away to much at one time and kinda kept you wondering. ALTHOUGH, at some points it ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Disney's Sleeping Beauty

    "pools of blue"? it would make sense that you mean her eyes here, but then it doesn't when you realize that she's sleeping and her eyes are closed. Unless you ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prolouge- Midnight Kiss

    i agree with the last post... Be mysterious. State your purpose vivdly and to the point... But don't divulge too much information at one time. If you do this the ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Like Lovers Must

    I like it. It's melacholy with a touch of hope. It reminds me of Gone With The Wind at the end when Scarlet screams into the fog...."for tomorrow is a ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Chapter 1 /The invasion

    I'd like to know more about the aliens before he inihalates them...their motives-names- planets----..... some stories skip that , which is wierd because its very important. Senseless killing kills me.

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A tale unforgotten

    :D :wink: I think this was a very good piece.........i hope you weren't expecting help on grammar..1. i wouldn't notice..2. it wouldn't matter to me...(as u can tell :roll: :D ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bubbles

    That is so sweet. it makes me think of peter pan. You did a great job and considering that I(who is half blind when it comes to reading stuff on ...

    Jul 14, 2008


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo