User avatar

clueless

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the unknown

    wow..... that's really good. i'm not sure exactly what your talking about but when i read that poem i LOVED it! I think, like Joce, the ending is really good. ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Linda

    Very nicely written! I too really like this one. I think it makes a really good mental picture, maybe one that's a little different for everyone. -Through the window's glass, ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I wish I could change the world

    nice writing. I think it is a little vague to be about the worlds problems. thats such a deep topic it's almost like your being a little too non serious. ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What to write?

    good job.... :smt001 that was a little weird, but hey, whats new with you twinzies. :smt064 i think next time you might want to try having a subject... oh well ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Don't Act All Hurt/Don't Be Silly

    That would make an amazing song! -You're moaning like you're really hurting, your tiny heart, you say, it's breaking, we both know that's a lie!- great lyrics! I love your ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Jasmine's Death

    wow. that's actually decent. i totally agree with mark's blanket of snow thing... it sounds too comforting. i think you described her death really well, and, unlike mark i don't ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: chapter 1 (maybe)

    hmmmm...... until i read the first comment i had no idea that the first paragaph was supposed to be a dream....=-/ i definately think it sets up a good beginning ...

    Jun 25, 2008


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)