User avatar

cjcassidy

  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: Sound of Silence

    Thank you for the review. I kind of just wrote this one straight through with a few minor edits. Would definitely be something I keep in mind if I ever ...

    May 6, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: Sound of Silence

    Thank you for the note. I actually had to go back and change a bunch of verbs to match the tense so I may have just missed that one. Otherwise ...

    May 6, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: The Rocking Chair

    Thank you for the kind words. I love corny haha

    May 6, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: The Rocking Chair

    I'm excited to continue sharing stories. Thank you for your analysis. It's a pleasure to see people enjoy my simple story

    May 5, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: The Rocking Chair

    Thank you for your kind words. I love being able to create that image for readers.

    May 5, 2020


If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems