User avatar

cj2344

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Pencil

    this is a really unique poem because usually all the poems i read are all serious and intense. but this was really light hearted and i loved it. it was ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: sorry i don't want it up anymore

    I think this is a great poem. I love the words, and the message. it's so powerful, and intense. that's what i love about poetry and you've definitely portrayed that. ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Maybe I Write

    i love this poem. mostly because i know where you're coming from. i love the way the words flow, it just sounds really natural, and beautiful. i think you are ...

    Mar 20, 2011


Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.
— Elias Root Beadle