User avatar

cityofdragons

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Willow Tree

    I am completely speechless. I wish I could've written something like this, but I don't think I could have put it as perfectly as you did! I really liked it, ...

    Sep 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Through the Eyes of a Werewolf- Ch.1

    The only thing i felt was wrong with it was that it seemed sort of childish. It didn't flow very nicely too. (I hope I'm not seeming to harsh) I ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love: A Mysterious Thing

    I thought that some of the lines didn;t flow as well as they could, and you spelled or wrong. (ore) You do have a point though and I really enjoyed ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Her Personal Hell Chapter 1

    I agree with empresssofttheuniverse. I did however, like the discription and the plot. I need to know more though. I need even more discription hidden in the writing. It was ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Bracelet - v1.2

    This is really cool! I can't wait to see more! I had some trouble reading it though because you had a few typos and said some weird things in it ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: This Ain't a Movie

    I really enjoyed this piece! I really liked the part where he says he better be treaten you right. That means he cares about her. It was really sad but ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter 1: Irritum

    Even though description wasn't used in this rough-rough draft, I liked it a lot. I want to see what world they're in. It seems like a magical world caught in ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dragons in the backyard

    I absolutely loved this. It was cute and I liked the little sayings like "What the gumdrop." I really loved the characters! They were so likable and I really got ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dreaded memory- Contest entry

    I really enjoyed this. It was an interesting poem and I could feel the emotion flowing out of the poem. It was really interesting and I liked how you put ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Patchwork Hearts

    I was confused. I got what you were saying and all, but every time I read this, I got confused. I think you should do a little work on it, ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Adolescent Immortals

    I really enjoyed this! I want to know what else is going to happen in the story, and its pulling me in, unlike most stories. So far the plot line ...

    Jul 7, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Heaven

    It was sad, but I got lost in the first paragraph. I ddn't know in the first place who was talking. I also saw you spelled something wrong. It said ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Ocean song

    I am loving this poem more and more, every time I read it. I like the part when you introduce the girl in the setting. I can just feel everything ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Girl In The Cornor{intro}

    I agree with him. It is too short for a beginning. I'm interested, but I'm not completely hooked. I need more :D. Keep writing your story! I wanna hear more!

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Enigma -- Chapter 2

    I have to say it was really good, but i got lost through some of it. I need to know more about Cannibals, Enigma, Stolen, etc. Were they in war? ...

    Jul 5, 2011


The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust