User avatar

chucki666

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Our Last Kiss

    this should be kept in journal, but i do like it, maybe others woulndt be intrested, but i was, i kneew how you felt and what you thought. It was ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Unwanted Attention

    Overall, the story was alright, it could be better thhough. I agree, you do use Lance way too much. i have to say that "Violet noticed that Lance’s hands slipped ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Forever comes too soon

    i agree with SeraphTree, i didn't like this story. She was too dramatic, not enough realism, and she makes it seem like she's incredibly bitchy all the time, and lust ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: What is Love?

    i agree with Stella Thomas , the whole beautiful thing sounds too cliché. I mean she has beauty, but describe it, don't just say it. Otherwise, i thought the story ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Bad Breakup Gone Good

    I agree with Icaruss, just too much dialogue, and i skipped most of it, all i got was her boyfriend broke up with her and a matter of minutes her ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My new story

    uhm, i really like the idea of the plot, you know? its really good. I think its a little over-dramatic. Take your time with the situations that happen, just don't ...

    Dec 13, 2007


I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11