-
Re: The Facility
Hola! I'm not really here to nitpick, but I do have suggestions for you to consider in writing further. I'm a character/dialogue kind of person, so this may be an ...
Mar 25, 2011 -
Re: flames on memories
Heey there! So, you have a wealth of good elements here. The quality of visualization is really good. In a story like this, you have lots of room to go ...
Mar 23, 2011 -
Re: Red, White, Blue, Brown.
Hey there! First of all, I'd like to say that your style is beautiful. I find this very, very necessary for writing short stories to make up for the lack ...
Mar 20, 2011 -
Re: My Lovely Nightmare
Hey! First of all, I think you have the solid premise of a story, but it has a lot that you can expand and improve upon. It's a good, honest ...
Mar 20, 2011 -
Re: Difference [1]
I found this very easy to read, which is to say nothing dragged on or anything like that. An issue I often find when there's lots of dialogue is that ...
Mar 26, 2009 -
Re: Of An Icy Chandelier
I'm not much of an expert on poetry, but I love how the entire feel of it can be changed by a few words and make it tragic instead of ...
Mar 26, 2009 -
Re: Saving a Tree
While I think a few things should definitely be reviewed, I'm interested in seeing Kate and her family fleshed out more. They have the building blocks to being strong characters ...
Mar 26, 2009 -
Re: Dear Houston
I absolutely adore this. It's well-written, I'm intrigued by the charaters (plus, I really like their names), your use of language is colourful and wonderfully executed. I was particularly drawn ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Shades of Grey
First, a side note, the staff requests that you review at least two works before posting you're own. It's to my knowledge that they tend to become a little annoyed ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Glass Walls
I had to read it a couple times trying to get a rhythm in my head, but I really liked it. The contrasting images in verse 1 are interesting (for ...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Prologue of 'Bloody Canvas'
I rather liked the ambiguity and am more intrigued by the idea of what he could be painting than I think I would be if I knew. After all, the ...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Accidental Felony
First of all, it was a very intriguing and dark story. I really enjoyed it. It was almost hard to read, in a good way, and I have to say ...
Apr 17, 2008
