-
Re: Down in the State of Georgia
I'm not really getting the "Dr. Seuss" vibe here, but oh well. of a far and lonely place. How many times have you used "place" for a rhyme? 2..3..4. Someone's ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: The Cottage
Wow, for a poet you write some gewd fiction. One problem for me is that George's relation to the persona is hard to grasp. “Are you going to get out ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Gaea - Prologue
I read through your comment in response to Jiggity's and I don't really think you can expect people to know this was the clashing of all-powerful forces or the Greek ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Untitled- 420 Words
I'm not going to correct your headnote, although there were a few mistakes in there. Anywho, on we go. I heard nothing at first but as I recovered from a ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Shift
I have to agree with the other critiques, where is the rest of the story?? Come on, you cannot tell me you think this is complete. I think, however, that ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Silly, but Never Childish
Cute! I actually didn't mean to stumble into the non-fiction section, but now I'm glad I did. Global warming has not yet claimed our state, but it is only a ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: theatre fantastique
Oh boy, do I love the theatre. She takes a ragged breath and steps onto stage, waiting for applause that would never come. You already used "ragged" in the previous ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Watching Mermaids
I liked this a lot. Go mermaids! The whole beginning I was wondering about the scenery and sometimes even who was talking. Maybe a little more description, and although I ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Recollecting Melody
Wow! A draft?! I don't believe you. You didn't need to be scared to post it, I thought it was amazing. Your take on amnesia was both believable and real, ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: A Stupid Plan
Wow! This wasn't just a sucky teenage soap-opera-like crush story, although in all truth I expected it to be. I'm amazed at the extent of your vocabulary, especially in a ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: What Real Vampires Would Do
I loved this! The dialogue was really natural and it was very well written. The flashback is a bit jerky but very relevant which is good. I grinned at that. ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Dream Journal ~ #1
Wow, my dreams never make this much sense :wink: it's great and I have to agree with the other critiques, although I think you will probably have to make up ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: The Actor Behind The Curtain
I agree with writ3rindisguis3 about the repetition of "fast" in the first paragraph, but overall this was a very good introduction, although you could have included a little more info ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Death of Night, Birth of Day
I agree with Light_Devil, this is a spectacular poem. Usually I don't like when people generalise (everyone wants the night to end, etc) but you didn't focus on the wanting ...
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: summer love
First can I remind you that you are supposed to have a 2-1 ratio of reviews-posts. Second, I am not going to point out every instance (although it would make ...
Dec 28, 2008
