-
Re: Night's Children: Chapter One, Part One.
Thank you Jackie. =3 I appreciate the review, comments, and taking time to read this. I know people will have a lot of questions about my character as well as ...
Jun 3, 2009 -
Re: Night's Children: Chapter One, Part One.
First of, thank you for the review. =3 Anyways... I do have a idea off having her address the audience throughout the story, but I'll keep in mind on changing/removing ...
May 30, 2009 -
Re: Love Never Dies - Story of Cindernose and Lionfang.
I'll just add this here since I rather not make the above post ten times larger than it needs to be. I know this is a long story, but I ...
Jan 24, 2009 -
Re: My Only Sunshine ch. 1
I like this so far and I'd love to review it. I am going to school soon so I'll review it once I get back. It's a good start, just ...
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Faded Moons; Chapter 1 - P1
Thank you guys so much. The comments I've received have really helped me with my story and I'm loving it more everyday, if it's even possible. The help with the ...
Jan 19, 2009 -
Re: Faded Moons; Chapter 1 - P1
KTW, Thank you so much for this review. It's wonderful to know the many things I could fix with this. I am quite into my book and once again I ...
Jan 16, 2009 -
Re: I wish i was part of someone too.
Thanks for the comment! I'm not really sure if I'm SUPPOSED to comment back, but I guess I will anyways (??). So here is the story behind the poem. I've ...
Jan 16, 2009
