User avatar

cheez_burger

  • Script » General, General Re: Isabelle

    Wow. I want to be an actor here!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheez!

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Daydream

    Sorry, redo. I can tell you that it was beautifully written. I loved the way you wrote it, and I really want an0other one to feast my eyes upon!

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Daydream

    Speechless. That was brilliant. Do it again!! Cheez!

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Marmalade

    I just came back to read it again :)

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: werewolves/vampires chapter 2

    Ah! I can't read this! Divide it into chapters! It's to long! *runs away screaming

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Four Roses

    Oh, Hawkie! This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read! Bravo, bravo! Encore! ~Cheez_Burger~

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Deleted

    very nice. i love it. good job! "tears thick like blood..." i like it! 8)

    Aug 9, 2009


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato