User avatar

cheeb

cheeb

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tamia's quest V

    Coolage. I guess it sort of does look like he said "I lived in a cottage"... I didn't really notice it at first though. Aww... I don't like the line ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tamia's quest IV

    I totally got the sensation that she was like a robot, doing stuff automatically, but also like an animal, doing stuff by instinct, and less human than usual. The "savior"'s ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Prologue

    So, I found the prologue really fun to read, especially with the ice cream. ^^ I like what you told me in chat about the future of the story, so ...

    Mar 20, 2007


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina