User avatar

chayonz

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapters Thirteen and Fourteen

    yay! again. Oh just one thing. I noticed that Darren seems to get a bit my opinion towards this part of the story. It shows that he isn't just a ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapter Ten

    yay!

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 7

    yay yay yay yay yay! OKKKK. I shall change it around. I thought this chapter was a bit off in the first place. Thanks for helping me with it. The ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch.3 pt 3

    oh. lol.

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Giant Wolves/ Elements Ch.3 pt 2 (edited)

    Okie! tx!!

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Giant Wolves/ Elements Ch.6 (edited)

    This part seems a bit iffy ; "I have not seen your kin for quite a while. You have kept quiet from the ears of unkind and misleaders fortunately." Any ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch.3 part2

    Got it! Thanks for being a devoted critic!!

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch.4

    Alright tx. I have no internet in my house so it takes awhile to post things! I'll get them done though as soon as i have time! SOZ!

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch.3 part2

    Its like the times of kings and queens!!! Of course i'd understand if it had been nowadays and a parent had given their daughter a dagger, but still. its fantasy! ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Giant Wovles/Elements Ch.3 part1

    omg! i'm a horse person too but i guess i wasn't really paying attention that day... lol. Well she has a stallion cuz shes a rich girl cuz her dad's ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Game to Play (edited)

    ok ok. alright. i have it done but i just have to post it! I'll do it soon!! and then comment again because i will have changed a lot of ...

    Oct 18, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Game to Play (edited)

    Alright. Tx guys. I'll edit it and then repost. please keep up with the critiques!

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Rain

    Wowwowowowowowowow!! thats a totally awesome piece of writing. you've probably already heard that be4 but still! i wanna keep reading but i cant find ch. 6 or 7. where are ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Forever and always.

    DudeeEEEEEEE!! you HAVE to write more!! I'm dying to know whether their dad goes mad!! ahhh!! plz plz plz!!!! besides that the story is ace!

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Giant Wolves/Elements Ch. 1

    :)

    Oct 3, 2007


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry, The Little Prince