User avatar

chasingcolts21

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The saving light

    Hello, my name is Colt, and I shall be reviewing you this evening. This piece was interesting. The flow was mostly okay. A thing I like to call punctuation was ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Born From Revenge

    Hello! My name is Colt, and I'll be reviewing your story today. Now, I opened this because I seen that it what it was a fan fiction for. I love ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Valentine

    Hello, I'm Colt, and I will be critiquing your poem this evening. This poem was superb, I loved it. It was connectable, and flowed well. Like Rory, I was left ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: e

    Hello, I'm Ryan, or Colt, as most usually call me now. Overall, I liked the piece. There was a clever use of stylistic devices. Pros +Lots of stylistic devices (Yay!) ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Without Reservations

    Hello! Nice to meet you! My name is Ryan, or Colt as most know me as. Sadly, I have not read this book yet, so it'll be interesting to learn ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lies

    Hello, I'm Ryan, I will be reviewing your poem this evening. Everything has been picked apart. I'd advise though that you'd add punctuation. It helps the flow of reading, helping ...

    Mar 8, 2009


You have light and peace inside you. If you let it out, you can change the world around you.
— Uncle Iroh, Avatar the Last Airbender