User avatar

cha3739

  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Vampiric

    Hi, Lucrezia! First off I want to say that I really like the premise of the story so far. It's a bit cliche but I think where you're going with ...

    Dec 9, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: People and Paper

    Hi, Kaity! I'd like to start off by saying that I completely agree with timmyjake. You have some excellent descriptions in there. The only grammatical errors were the two sentences ...

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: The Runaways

    Hi, Lucrezia! I'm having trouble believing you wrote this when you were only thirteen because this is incredible haha, even for someone older. I couldn't find any major grammatical errors, ...

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Health, Mystery / Suspense Re: Serenity

    Hi JKReader, and welcome to YWS! I want to start off by saying that you have an amazing writing style. I love how descriptive you are, especially with Sarah in ...

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Other Re: It's Me. Your Greatest Friend.

    Wow this is really striking. I had to finish the whole piece because I didn't catch on to exactly who the narrator is until the end. The was you personified ...

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: 1

    Okay I really like this. It's very well-written and there were only two things that caught my eye, grammar-wise. 'The road has been bumping in the hut.' Up to this ...

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Narrative Re: Spelunking

    I usually don't get poetry, it's always been a really elusive writing style to me and I never understand it too well but I could definitely empathize with this one. ...

    Dec 8, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Horror Re: Dream Girl

    Wow this is really creepy haha. There was only one grammar error I found: "I love you more than I can bare! - E" 'bare' should be 'bear'. Other than ...

    Dec 8, 2013


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis