User avatar

cgirl1118

cgirl1118

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Somewhere 1

    So far so good. I love the idea for this except there is one little mistake. When it says, "Someone yells something; someone grabs my rucksack." You can change it ...

    May 12, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Ch 1. (part 1)

    I don't have much to correct. It was just so amazing. What I want to ask is are they like magicians or something? I couldn't quite catch what they were ...

    May 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: What If..

    Wow this was a great poem! I like the pattern where you ask a question and then kind of answer it. This was a great idea for a poem. I ...

    May 11, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Spirit Unleashed

    When I saw that you wrote more I was intrigued. I love books like these, with things like "spirits" and wizard and such. I think you use "Markus" a little ...

    May 11, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Kingdom of Dark (Book 1)

    I just found this and its great! I can't wait to read more later. I love the idea of blood-readers but what exactly are they? And the names are really ...

    May 10, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Spirit Unleashed

    This was obviously a prologue, but that's good! I've seen other prologue a where its like a chapter. I would like to here more and I love the title. That ...

    May 10, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Cole's Legacy - Chapter 1: The Chase

    After I read the prologue I immediately wanted to read more and...here it is! I love the idea of the animals and the Baoki. Except how will this tie in ...

    May 10, 2013


We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind