User avatar

cat4prowl

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: StoweAway (Updated 2/12/08)

    amazing bigbad, the amount of thought and planning that must have gone into this... wow. ill have to agree with gryphon falcon that the opening line is beautifully well written ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: His face, My downfall.

    HIS FACE, MY FEAR. In his face I saw his disbelief, in his eyes I saw his contempt, here am I again trying to impress a man who has never ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: One Last Breath

    well first let me say welcome to YWS! then i shall say that it will make a whole lot more people read your work if u space it out like ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Hitch Hiker (working title) #1

    "Would you be interested in more? " what a stupid question, of course we would!! write it now! the only thing that really caught my eye was the double spaces. ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Midnight Darkness #13

    oh my gosh... his sister!!!!! wow hurry up and write the next chapter!!! i dont have time for a long review sorry, i think if you just reread it u ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Frozen

    Hmm... i think that the choppiness adds to the frozen feeling. I mean, if you're frozen you're not exactly movin around too fast. As for what elephant walrus said about ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Midnight Darkness #12

    oh... my... frikkin... gosh... THIS IS AMAZING! I mean first you had us trusting the witches and then not trusting the witches and then hearing the voice and then not ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: An Alchemy Child: Chapter 1-3

    The Alchemy Child Prologue The glow of red was the only light in the dark, damp room. The glow came from a circle with complicated lines going through it . ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Midnight Darknessv #11 part three

    ok now it is my turn to hate you. y did u stop there!!! :evil: write more!!! I realized that I was holding my breath, and I let out a ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Midnight Darkness #11 part two

    :smt089 :smt022 how could you?! u killed lacy :smt089 well i guess i will have to say that this was a very good chapter. i supposed u were supposed to ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Midnight Darkness #11 part one

    not much to critique because this was a fantastic chapter!!! seriously, if you don't the next one up soon, I may explode Chapter Eleven: The Witches Lacy couldn’t believe the ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: On Thin Ice

    very nice! i am eagerly awaiting the next part of this story so get writing! ok heres your critique: I gave a shiver as I twisted the handle of the ...

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Inspiration

    i agree with amelia, a space between paragraphs would help a lot. and i mean a lot. i think the extra details are nice and set a good mood for ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Midnight Darkness #10

    You know what? i hate you too! Talk about suspense! man now i have to wait. UUURRRGGGHHH!!! thanx alot it was fantastic, of course. i cant believe how well you're ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Midnight Darkness #9 part three

    :shock: :smt081 :smt026 :smt045 beautiful. well great now i have to wait for the next one! how the heck am i sposed to do that?! thanx a lot bigbaad... making ...

    Nov 29, 2007


It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney