-
Re: Homosexuality Based On the Way Our Country Was Founded With a Biblical Perspective
Biscuit, thank you for reading and commenting. Please read the earlier comments below as far as how I referenced the LGBTQ community, it was not my intent to offend and ...
Dec 14, 2016 -
Re: Homosexuality Based On the Way Our Country Was Founded With a Biblical Perspective
Kaos, thank you so much for taking time to comment. This has been a pleasant experience talking about these issues.
Dec 14, 2016 -
Re: Homosexuality Based On the Way Our Country Was Founded With a Biblical Perspective
Thank you for your comment. Love is defenetly love, you must allow people the right to choose. Thank you for reading! -The 14th Doctor
Dec 14, 2016 -
Re: Homosexuality Based On the Way Our Country Was Founded With a Biblical Perspective
Kaos, thank you for your review. First off I want to apologize for using the term gay marriage, when I used that term I was referring to LGBTQ. I have ...
Dec 14, 2016 -
Re: Homosexuality Based On the Way Our Country Was Founded With a Biblical Perspective
Thank you for your feedback on my article. I referenced homosexual marriage from a legal standpoint, because this paper does talk towards Christians. For Christians to accept it as legally ...
Dec 13, 2016 -
Re: Homosexuality Based On the Way Our Country Was Founded With a Biblical Perspective
dystopianmonkey01, thank you for reading and commenting. The Bible states that homosexuality is a sin, which from a Biblical perspective does not make it okay. However as I said in ...
Dec 13, 2016 -
Re: Homosexuality Based On the Way Our Country Was Founded With a Biblical Perspective
Thanks you for reading and commenting Sheyren. Your praise is very encouraging. -The 14th Doctor
Dec 13, 2016 -
Re: Homosexuality Based On the Way Our Country Was Founded With a Biblical Perspective
EvangelineFire, thank you for taking time to read and comment. I am not attempting to argue or cause a fight, but let me provide some insite into my thought process. ...
Dec 13, 2016 -
Re: The Water Cycle (it's why life is so sad nowadays)
Note: This review has been deleted
Dec 13, 2016
This is absolutely beautiful! You write so well. The imagery was absolutely amazing. Personafacation... forget about it... you are truly a talented writer. Your vocabulary is lucious. Please please pl -
Re: Dear John: You do NOT Define Me
Wow, I must say that is absolutely amazing. I felt the passion you have poured onto the screen. I see that you have been hurt very deeply. Please let me ...
Dec 8, 2016 -
Re: Peace Through Strength
Thank you! :-)
Dec 5, 2016 -
Re: Peace Through Strength
Thank you so much for your review! It is so refreshing to have constructive criticism, that doesn't make me feel lower than a pregnant ant. My friend read this and ...
Dec 5, 2016
