User avatar

bvbAngel

  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Loved Then Put Aside

    Hey! I hope you dont mind me dropping in for a review! Okay so first, I really liked this, it is really true. I feel this piece was peaceful, and ...

    Jul 21, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Politics Re: The world will move on

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Mind if I drop in for a review? Okay so honest, this is all together a really good poem. I like the wording that you used and the image you ...

    Jul 21, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Politics Re: The world will move on

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Mind if I drop in for a review? Okay so honest, this is all together a really good poem. I like the wording that you used and the image you ...

    Jul 21, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: my personal hell

    Thank you so much!

    Jul 21, 2017
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Our World

    Hi! I am here for a review! This was such a wonderful story! I liked it a lot.

    Jul 21, 2017
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Our World

    This is such a great story!

    Jul 21, 2017


When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel