User avatar

bugbug368

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fire and Ice

    Here is me being picky. Sorry... "She is too powerful to exist in this world any longer." H is icy breath froze in the ornate mirror. A message appeared in ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dreams Tell Lies - Chapter One

    With your description of the city and everything, I could really picture it in my mind. Which is why I loved it so much. You have great writing skills, so ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dreams Tell Lies - Preface

    Wow. I really liked this. It's short, but it's supposed to be, I'm definatly going to read and review chapter one, as I like this one very much. Well done, ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The White Bible Chapter 1

    For a different kind of, not ordinary, novel like this, my first impressions of it were not my type. I didn't like it to be honest. It didn't excite me ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Prince

    This is so short, but good. When I entered your novel, it had no plot written down, even no sypnosis, so nobody can know what it's about. I know, the ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Carved Stone, Chapter One

    I like this. I'm not good at reviewing, but I'll try. It's lenght isn't a problem. I like how you grab the readers attention. It's really good and keep writing, ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled - part 1

    It's good to read when you get stuck in it. I like how you can't really stop, even if you want to, which I don't, obviously.I like it, so well ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Spirit

    I agree with Sincerity. It's really good at getting the readers attention. You should write the next chapter, but make sure it's longer than this one. I like your writing, ...

    Mar 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Which Way Chapters Three-Five

    These chapters are soooooooo short! You really do need to add to them! But it doesn't matter. Although, I am getting bored of reading about the description of the characters ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Half Truths

    I like it. Maybe you should add more text into it. Because it's a bit short at the moment. But over than that, it was good and I liked it. ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: Harry Potter & The Order Of The Pizza!

    This is very random and... Well.... I don't know what to say. It's good, as it's something your probably took time and your thought into. It's good and I liked ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Which way chapter two

    Hello! Here is my review. I liked it. It was still short, like the first chapter, but it was good. Here are you few things I want to go over. ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: I need the advice of my fellow writers!

    You may need to do research if you want this to be accurate. I don't even know what alhmizers (I think that's spelt wrong) but you may need to look ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Which Way Prologue and Chapter One

    Hey! I really like it but I just want to point a few things out. "She’s a daredevil, but I’d rather read a book than be talking to a toad. ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Hate Him *1*

    It would be nice if you put why she hates him. Like said before, it's annoying that there isn't even a sentance there to say why. Overall, I thought is ...

    Mar 1, 2011


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor