User avatar

buckis

buckis

  • Poetry » General, General Re: If only!

    You must read the Monstrumologist series

    Jul 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: The Apocalypse Is Near

    Hello Strange. I hope you're doing well. This little ditty was an enjoyable read, I must say. Very quaint and orderly. Humorous, too. Whimsical, lyrical, and yes satirical. I commend ...

    Jul 20, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Scream

    Not a review. A comment. Hello Again, Andalite. You are a far better poet than you are a novelist, I must say. This poem did something to me. Rage. Imbalance. ...

    Jul 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Romantic Re: nothing

    You should explain your feelings a bit more before I can say much more. Not needed? It's so very Strange of you to say that....

    Jul 6, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Romantic Re: nothing

    Metaphors, my sweet. Thank you so much for looking at the seemingly technical fallacies in my writing and not disproving the actual content. I appreciate you for that. I don't ...

    Jun 29, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: when you cant understand the word omnipresent

    I like your voice

    Jun 19, 2015
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: a tale of friendship

    No problem. What language do you usually write in? And your English is fantastic, man. I don't think there was even one misspelled word.

    Jun 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Romantic Re: nothing

    Hahaha..

    Jun 19, 2015


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage