User avatar

bubbles5

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A poem for a girl..

    Didn't much like the poem subject, it's been a bit overused and this puts people off. Also the language, the variation in it is strange. You use words like "hot" ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: home sweet home

    Like person before me said, title's too cliche for such an un-cliche song. I love the "Has holiness betrayed me" although you put and extra has in. It's such a ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Black Umbrellas

    I loved these lyrics. Everybody else has already pointed out all the holes i saw in it so I'll just say that I really want to hear this song sung ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Maybe

    Ireally liked this poem. It had heart. Though youer rhyming scheme was a bit all over the place, but then again I can't say much since non e of my ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Little Girl

    I did actually like this poem. Although it made me wonder whether the demons in it were actual demons or just metaphors for the evil in the world? I'm sorry ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Monsters Are Having A Party!

    I like the chaos this poem described. I remember when I was in year 3. Year 3 was a good year but, I digress :) Honestly I really liked it. ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sonnet 1 - On a Lost Love

    I think this was beautifull y written. :) I have also never written a sonnet before, and I think it must have taken considerable talent to write this one. I ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Secret I Could Never Tell

    Although this poem was a little strange I did like it. I like the first three lines the most because that act as a kind of introduction to the atmosphere ...

    Mar 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The River

    I liked this poem. It was mysterious and calming with a kind of tranquil nature. Although I do agree that some changes in the language you used could help. Overall ...

    Mar 11, 2007


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson